Steel’s versatility and durability make it appropriate for many applications. Its flexibility leads to cost savings and faster construction times. Here’s a few reasons.
- Durability even in adverse conditions including adverse fire, snow, winds and seismic conditions.
- Resistance to rot, termites, and mold.
- Lower insurance costs versus wood structures
- Materials are produced and packed in controlled factory conditions free from warping or expansion/contraction.
- Faster construction times through pre-cut, finished materials and light weight.
- Flexibility in application – storage, residential, agricultural and commercial uses are common.
- Low maintenance and long warranties
- Sustainability and recyclability of the materials