"We are the Manufacturer - Factory Direct Prices"
Come Visit Our Showroom/Plant in Winchester, KY, I-64, Exit 96
We Manufacture Only High Quality Metal Building Kits
Come Visit Our Showroom in Winchester, KY
I-64, Exit 96
Here at Kentucky Steel Buildings, Panel and Supply LLC we manufacture high quality, easy to assemble, All Steel Rigid Frame Buildings, Steel and Your Wood Buildings, and Steel Roof Truss Post Frame Buildings.
All Steel Framing Models 97-S-SRT and 99-S-SRT - Standard widths are 24', 30', 40', 50', 60', 75' , 80', 90' and 100' clear spans to any length you need. Heights are 8'-26' at the eave. Models 97 and 99 can be configured for 2/12 and 4/12 roof pitch. Both models are built to meet and exceed local snow and wind requirements. We are the manufacturer and control all the quality of our products.
Steel and Your Wood Model 86-W-SRT- Standard widths are 24', 30', 40', 50', 60', and 75' clear spans to any length you need. Heights are 8'-26' at the eave. Model 86-W-SRT has a 4/12 pitch, galvalume roof and your wood girts and purlins, on 2 Ft. centers, in the walls and roof. Bay spacing is 12' for 30# ground snow load and 15' for 20# ground snow load.
Post Frame Model 77-W-SRT - The Model 77PF-SRT Post Frame has a 3/12 pitch Steel Roof Truss that mounts on your 6x6 post, your wood girts and purlins, color walls and galvalume roof. Bay spacing is 8' for 30# ground snow load and 10' for 20# ground snow load.
The 10 reasons why we are America's Best Buy in Steel Buildings
1. Kentucky Steel Buildings, Panel and Supply is one of the largest web truss manufacturer in the USA. By making our own trusses we control the quality and strength of every building. Our quality control allows us to offer a full 50 year warranty on our trusses. Our buildings also come with full load expandable end wall trusses at no charge. This means you can add to the length of your building after initial construction without replacing or beefing up your end wall truss and maintain your clear span.
2. Kentucky Steel Buildings are pre-engineered to exceed your local snow and wind loads. Strength and Safety of your building is vital. That is why we manufacture our all steel packages to the design requirement for category 2 and 3 buildings (IBC 2009). All Steel Kentucky Steel Buildings start at category 2 and our church, commercial, and all other engineered buildings fall into a category 3.
3. We boast different roof pitches and unlimited size configurations. This means one stop shopping for a variety of looks.
4. Kentucky Steel Buildings are clear span structures. No matter what width you choose, it will require no interior support posts.
5. Kentucky Steel Buildings are designed with our patented "flush mount" girt system. This allows for installation of drywall directly to the interior with no additional framing. The system is stronger and easier to assemble.
6. Kentucky Steel Buildings come with all girt and purlin clips pre-welded. The 4/12 pitch buildings have 2' on the center framing and the 2/12 pitch buildings have 4' on the center framing. Compared to the competition, "There is more steel in our building."
7. Kentucky Steel Buildings use an energy efficient paint system with a 40 year warranty. We also offer the cost effective Galvalume roofing with a 25 year warranty .
8. Kentucky Steel Buildings are sold as complete packages. We also include all bolts, nuts, Color-Matched self-tapping screws, closures, and trim to complete your project.
9. Kentucky Steel Buildings are easy to assemble. Upon order, you will receive a detailed erection guide (mostly photos) that takes the process step-by-step. On delivery, you will receive custom prints that show where every piece of your building will go. The majority of our customers assemble their own building and save themselves thousands of dollars. It's like putting money in the bank!
10. Kentucky Steel Buildings, Panel and Supply offers quick delivery. We can usually have your building package on the site within 4-6 weeks from contract signing. All of your building components are loaded at our facility and sent to your jobsite on one of our trucks. Our shipping manager coordinates delivery so that you have up to date information about when you will receive your building. We are on time, every time.
Kentucky Steel Buildings, Panel and Supply, LLC
150 Harrod Drive
Winchester, KY 40361