Metal Roofing and Siding - K-Panel and KW-Panel
We roll form metal roofing and siding panels for residential and commercial applications. All panels have a 40 year warranty. All panels are cut to the length you specify and have a 36" coverage. The Kentucky Panel can be used on the roof and walls of your structure. It incorporates a Purlin Bearing Rib (PBR) and syphon groove to insure no water gets in. The Kentucky Wall Panel reverses the color so that the ribs are pointing in. This helps to hide fasteners and gives customers an option on the look of your building. There currently are eight great colors to choose from.
Please click here for more information.
Metal Trims - Custom Trims
Standard trims for all your metal roofing, siding, building and pole barn needs. We specialize in supersized trims, beaded trims, and custom trims.
Please click here for more information.
Metal Building Supplies
Color-matched fasteners, Filler Strips, Steel Entry Doors, Curtain Doors, Sliding Doors, Windows, Insulation, Cupolas, Ridge Vents, Ventalation Fans, etc.
"We are the Manufacturer - Factory Direct Prices"
Come Visit Our Showroom/Plant in Winchester, KY, I-64, Exit 96
We Produce Only High Quality Metal Building Kits
Come Visit Our Showroom in Winchester, KY
I-64, Exit 96
Pre-Engineered Metal Building Kits
Here at Kentucky Steel Buildings, Panel and
Supply LLC we manufacture high quality, easy to assemble, All Steel Rigid Frame
Buildings, Steel and Your Wood Buildings, and NEW for 2013 Steel Roof Truss
Post Frame Buildings.
All Steel Framing Models 97-S-SRT and 99-S-SRT - Standard widths are 24', 30', 40', 50', 60', and
75' clear spans to any length you need. Heights are 8'-26' at the
eave. Models 97 and 99 can be configured for 2/12 and 4/12 roof
pitch. Both models can be build to meet and exceed local snow and wind requirements. We are the manufacturer and control all the quality of our
Steel and Your Wood Model 86-W-SRT - Standard widths are 24', 30', 40', 50', 60', and 75' clear spans to any length you need. Heights are 8'-26' at the eave. Model 86-W-SRT has a 4/12 pitch, galvalume roof and your wood girts and purlins, on 2 Ft. centers, in the walls and roof. Bay spacing is 12' for 30# ground snow load and 15' for 20# ground snow load.
Post Frame 77-PF-SRT - The Model 77PF-SRT Post Frame has a 3/12 pitch Steel Roof Truss that mounts on your 6x6 post, your wood girts and purlins, color walls and galvalume roof. Bay spacing is 8' for 30# ground snow load and 10' for 20# ground snow load.
Please click here
for more information.
The 10 reasons why we are America's Best Buy in Steel Buildings
1. Kentucky Steel Buildings, Panel and Supply is one of the largest web truss manufacturer in the USA. By making our own trusses we control the quality and strength of every building. Our quality control allows us to offer a full 50 year warranty on our trusses. Our buildings also come with full load expandable end walls trusses at no charge. This means you can add to the length of your building after initial construction.
2. Kentucky Steel Buildings are pre-engineered to exceed your local snow and wind loads. We have never had a failure due to average wind and snow loads. Strength and Safety of your building is vital. That is why we manufacture only category 2 and 3 buildings (IBC 2009). All Kentucky Steel Buildings start at category 2 and our church, commercial, and all other engineered buildings fall into a category 3.
3. We boast different roof pitches and unlimited size configurations .This means one stop shopping for a variety of looks.
4. Kentucky Steel Buildings are clear span structures. No matter what width you choose, it will require no interior support posts.
5. Kentucky Steel Buildings are designed with our patented "flush mount" girt system. This allows for installation of drywall directly to the interior with no additional framing. The system is stronger and easier to assemble.
6. Kentucky Steel Buildings come with all girt and purlin clips pre-welded. The 4/12 pitch buildings have 2' on the center framing and the 2/12 pitch buildings have 4' on the center framing. Compared to the competition, "There is more steel in our building."
7. Kentucky Steel Buildings use an energy efficient paint system with a 40 year warranty. We also offer the cost effective Galvalume roofing at a discounted price and a 25 year warranty . Color roofs, color walls, and a deluxe trim package comes standard on all buildings.
8. Kentucky Steel Buildings are sold as complete packages. We also include all bolts, nuts, Color-Matched self-tapping screws, closures, and trim to complete your project.
9. Kentucky Steel Buildings are easy to assemble. Upon order, you will receive a detailed erection guide (mostly photos) that takes the process step-by-step. On delivery, you will receive custom prints that show where every piece of your building will go. The majority of our customers assemble their own building and save themselves thousands of dollars. It's like putting money in the bank!
10. Kentucky Steel Buildings, Panel and Supply offers quick delivery. We can usually have your building package on the site within 4-6 weeks from contract signing. All of your building components are loaded at our facility and sent to your jobsite on one of our trucks. Our shipping manager coordinates delivery so that you have up to date information about when you will receive your building. We are on time, every time.
Call 1-859-745-0606 or 1-800-955-2765 for your no obligation quote today!